All photos must be clear enough to see the details of the face. Better quality = Better results
Please follow our photo guidelines:
- High Quality & Resolution Photo.
- Taken in normal light conditions. Outdoor preferably
- No Blur
- No heavy shadow or burned photos
- Head fully visible without cropped parts
- Take the photo from eye level, not from above or under.
- Take a close-up portrait photo, approximately arm's length
- The subject is looking away from the camera. (best outcome)
If you are unsure about the quality, reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you
pick the right photo.
For more info please check How it Works.