I want a painting portrait done. What photo should I use?
- high quality and resolution (modern phone cameras can take good photos)
- no heavy shadows or burned photos
- head fully visible without any covered parts
- shot from the eye level, not too much above/under
- the head position has to be in a similar position with the head from chosen painting.
Do you offer printing service and physical delivery?
Yes! Because we like to be flexible, we offer Digital Delivery and printing on Canvas or Framed Poster.
I am not convinced. Do you have a portfolio?
@pixelsphotoart on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
Have questions? Can't seem to figure it out?
Contact us. We will help you :)